Based on the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide phenomenon and was the winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical. The beloved book and score by Tony Award winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, features some of the greatest musical theatre hits ever written, including “Tomorrow.”
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City Orphanage that is run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the Orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations… and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt! She finds a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
Annie is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mtishows.com
Youth Entertainment Stage (YES) Company is an audition based youth theater company that produces a full length Broadway musical each summer. Directed and designed by local theater professionals, the cast for all YES Company productions features only students in grades 7-12. YES Company is a partnership of the Gallo Center of the Arts and the Stanislaus County Office of Education.
VIP ADD ON INFORMATION
“Christmas in July with Annie”
Extend the magical experience of the performance with an exclusive onstage opportunity after select performances of Annie!
Saturday, July 23, 2022
Sunday, July 24, 2022
This $10.00 VIP event includes:
- Entry to the event for one child and one adult. All children (16 years of age or younger) must have a ticket and all children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults attending without a child must each have their own ticket.
- A meet and greet and photo opportunity with select cast members.
- A gift bag including a sweet surprise and exclusive opportunities for additional Gallo Center Arts Education events.
- VIP tickets are only available by phone (209) 338-2100 or in person at the Gallo Center for the Arts Ticket Office.
- A limited number of VIP tickets are available for each day.
- The party will take place immediately after the performance and will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Ticket Holders will receive an email 5 days before their performance date with a reminder and additional instructions.
Expected run time: 2 hours and 40 minutes (includes one intermission)
Ticket Prices: $14 – $45
For more information regarding tickets and event details: https://tickets.galloarts.org/8985/8989